New Podcast play to speak of. Didn't show up on the podsafe radar so I didn't realize it was a play for a while.
Jersey Todd - Show Number 121
I'm trying to think up some way I could give back to those who play me... not sure what to do though...
-----------------
Yeah, it's Wednesday and yeah, I've got a full-length song to show the world, but my Dad (the guy who's usually right when I'm blind to the fact) tells me that the vocal delay is too much/wrong. Though I see nothing wrong with it, I wanna be safe and see what he's talking about.
He DID however tell me that he thinks I should stop giving you guys info on the songs before I release them. He's probably right about that. I guess there'll be no more "early-showings" from me.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment