Yes, that is CORRECT. THE FULL "Dating Is Hard" TRACK IS FINISHED AND UP. Enjoy.
The final lyrics...
Dating Is Hard
...And I never wanna hear you say
That you're gonna find someone else today.
makes me wonder why I even try
To surprise and impress with these lies I profess.
Run your mouth in front of me.
Tell me just how hard life is for you
Like I just don't understand,
Like the life I lived is pointless to you.
Do you like my used car?
Have I said too much have I gone too far?
Do I impress thee?
I can tell you right now, it ain't like TV.
My heart's an earthquake foundry.
...And I never wanna hear you lie.
I'd rather leave first than be denied.
The kinda guy that comes on strong.
I'm going all in.
Open heart - say ahhh.
Open heart - say ahhh.
I'm going all in, say ahhh.
Coming on strong, say ahhh.
Tell me what you want me to say,
Tell me what you want me to do.
Speak tongues like it's over now.
Get loud when you throw the towel.
Get down when I disavow.
And disarm myself.
Be nice when my guard is down.
Play fair when I come around.
I'm a tourist in a ghost town.
I'm a tourist in a ghost town.
Ahhh.
The album has entered the "Mastering Phase" where the tracks are being aligned, songs are being polished w/ optional sprinkles on top like a nice convertible 1950s car!
Here's the facts...
Album:
Truths, Lies, And Lullabies
Tracks:
1. Dating Is Hard
2. Who You Really Are
3. They Don't Bring The Noise
4. Black Pepper
5. No One Is Going To Help You
6. (She's Done) Beautiful Things
7. Your Son Raised A Sinner
8. Star 69 Me
9. The Sound Of Velvet Crushing
10. Love Somebody
11. The Anatomy Of Truth
12. Home
Length of Album:
Approximately 42 minutes.
...
Happiness comes in more than one thing - this DOES appear to be an album which will be pressed. As always, things change, but EXPECT A PHYSICAL RELEASE!!!
Still gotta figure something out for the cover. I don't want something OVERLY artistic 'cause that just won't fit with the music. Originally, I was gonna do a controversial cover that coincided with the idea of "Anthems For Riots" where it would show a picture of Jesus committing suicide by falling off of a building backwards with his arms out like he was on the cross.................. yeah................ talk about controversial................. for those who appreciate the fine teachings of your Lord, all sincere apologies. Like I said, that WAS the idea, but now that the music doesn't fit that and the album name has changed, I gotta think of something else.
More as it comes.
-------------
SURPRISE SUNRISE!!!
As the OFFICIAL LPS site is being worked on, a nice little front has been erected!
Check out www.blackadammusic.com and you'll see what I mean!!!
...yeah, when you get there, you'll notice the words "(limited hand-pressed edition)". Yep, I lost it too when I read that. I though it was a GREAT idea that Dad came up with.
The "(limited hand-pressed edition)" is the early version of the album that was burned on-site at a Detroit Podcasters Meetup. Any and every podcaster there received a copy from a pile of ten. The last I checked, there was still a couple left in the pile. We'll figure something out about that sometime, I'm sure of it. ;-D
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment