Friday, July 11, 2008

New Track: Home

New track, a FULL SONG too!

Home

Everyone knows which way this train will go.
You're buckled in with false trust that it won't derail.
People you know will mysteriously go away.
Tell them you love them, this might be your final day.

I just wanna go home right now,
I just wanna go home.
I just wanna go home right now.
Go home.
Go home.

If you keep smiling you might just fool 'em all.
Lie to yourself, hope the conductor stalls.
Existing is easy, living's the hard part.
Run to the exit, you've got no where to start.

I just wanna go home right now,
I just wanna go home.
I just wanna go home right now.
Go home.
Go home.

Light at the end of the tunnel.
You see the tracks are down.
If you want a Hollywood ending,
Convert back and pray that you're found.


Really excited about this one. I think I'll make it the last track on the album.

---------------

As of now, the rough (and quite early/unreliable/more songs to be added) tracklisting is...

1. Dating Is Hard
2. Who You Really Are
3. They Don't Bring The Noise
4. No one Is Going To Help You
5. (She's Done) Beautiful Things
6. Your Son Raised A Sinner
7. Star 69 Me
8. The Sound Of Velvet Crushing
9. Delia
10. Love Somebody
11. Home

No comments: