Monday, November 24, 2008

No New Track For This Week + Concert Details

Well, with the concert a little over two weeks away and what with the butterflies in my stomache having butterflies in THEIR stomaches, I think I've come to a comfortable tracklisting. First I'll belt out "Subject Yourself" and then play out with the unreleased track "Blondie".

Been thinking about saying something between those two tracks. Something like "WHAT'S UP CHIPPEWA?!" You know, like how bands when they tour they shout out wherever they are....... "CHICAGO!"........ "LA!"............. "AUSTIN, TEXAS!".............

So anyways, I'M excited to show 200+ people a good time. Am I nervous? Meh, a little, but not because I think people will hate it because most everyone loves it, but rather because it's 200 PEOPLE. When I first thought about doing the first live performance, I thought 20 TOPS MAYBE 30 would be there. CAN NOT WAIT.

-------------------------

It would appear as if the track I gave you, "I Hope You'll Be Around", was never given with the VOCAL TRACK, A MUCH NEEDED INGREDIENT....

Never fear, I've got a back up for this upcoming week.

All apologies.

-------------------------

I've got some new songs I've been working on, none of which I can show or even tell you about, but I KNOW you're gonna love it all!

Love and Ciao,

Trevor.

No comments: