Yeah, as with the current trend I have, I'm thinking it's best to just say that I'll be aiming for a Wednesday release, but to more likely than not have it come out on a Thursday or even a Friday from now on.
Having said that, I DO have this week's track ready for you all just in time for tomorrow morning bright and early.
I thought I'd continue with the covers in place of my creativity block and have come up with a suitable take on Barenaked Ladies' "I'll Be That Girl". I've also changed the name, as before, to fit the change and feel accordingly to "Notes Via Stalker".
Words I sing are as follows:
I'LL BE THAT GIRL
If I were you (and I wish that I were you),
All the things Id do to make myself turn blue
I suppose Id start by removing all my clothes,
Tie my pantyhose around my neck
Ill be that girl -- and you would be right over
If I were a field, you would be in clover
If I were the sun, you would be in shadow
And if I had a gun, there'd be no tomorrow
there'd be no tomorrow.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment