Friday, October 24, 2008

New Track + This Month's Plays + Concert Date IS THE SAME!!!

Good news! What WAS suppose to be a date change for the concert is STILL ON THE 10TH and is SET FOR THE 10TH.

------------

I know I was pretty late on delivering a new track - all apologies. I'm going to try and make an effort to be more on time.

REGULAR GUY

Cheer up.
Way to bring down the mood when you're in the bottom.
Things look grey now. Wait for a while, then smile.
It's not bad, it just isn't how you wanted it to be.

I've got this feeling it'll last for a while.
Crack open a beer and bring the wall down.
You've gotta be open to new things - put the cache of red tape away.
Be honest - open and true.

I've been down that road
And it isn't good.
The things you won't
Are the things I would.
You're still young,
Don't let it die.
You'll spend your life
Just tryin' to be a regular guy.

Live life for once.
Right now.
Live it now.


-----------

As October comes to a close, I want to point out all of this month's "featured"s...

Dalecast 383
Dalecast 394
Dalecast and the big 400!!!

As always, a link to Dalecast can be found auf der rechten Seite (on the right side).

I want to congratulate Steve on reaching his 400th episode, a MAJOR milestone that not many podcasters reach!

Love and Ciao,

Trevor.

No comments: