It's official! My first live performance is SET!
I'll be playing BLONDIE (unreleased song) and LOVE SOMEBODY (from the upcoming album).
Mark this day down as THE DAY: 10-10-08 at 6:00pm.
I'll repeat that......... DECEMBER 10th (that's a Wednesday) at SIX PM!!!!!!
Where? Here:
18300 Nineteen Mile Road
Clinton Township, Michigan 48038
Here's the link to the school:
http://www.cvs.k12.mi.us/CVHS/
Here's the number:
586-723-2300
Yes, this was my high school. Lots of... FUN... times were had............ nah, fuckin' hated every second. Anyways, as far as I know, it's in the cafeteria which can be found in...... alright, as you walk into the front entrance, you'll reach the big open space with the fake tree. Walk ahead through the main hallway PAST the double-doors. Look to your left... you should see vending machines. Now take another left. THERE YOU ARE.
Google Map, Mapquest, Yaboohoo the FUCK out of the address to and from your house all you want just MAKE SURE YOU'RE THERE!!! I, for one, am looking forward to this very much. I've told everyone I know about this and they've sworn to tell everyone THEY know about this. Matter of fact, one friend of mine is getting all his friends drunk before it so they can LOSE IT. I've told everyone so far and I'm passing it onto you, oh dear fans: when I come on, SCREAM like a die-hard fan. Believe me, just do it. No questions - just DO IT! That's right, I said YOU, THE FAN, LOOKING AT YOUR SCREEN. WHEN YOU COME, SCREAM LIKE A DIE-HARD FAN!!!
AND FOR LOVE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GODLIKE AND GODLESS, BE THERE!!!!!!
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
P.S. As far as I know, there's no cover charge.
(10/19 UPDATE: I've since found out that there IS a cover-charge of $3.)
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's a cover charge of three dollors. And please no drinking before hand. There will be impressionable youth there.
Post a Comment