Friday, February 13, 2009

New Track: "Rest Your Weary Head" + Weekly New Tracks No More

Long time, no tracks. 'Til now! Been pre-occupied with improving myself outside of music. This is and never will be a hiatus, I'm simply exploring life by giving less time to music creation.

I'm taking a step back in terms of "every week". This was a fun experiment. Now, it's gonna be a whole new level of awesomeness every time there's a new track because you'll never know when it'll happen!

If you're still pissed, blame it on the following people and things...

Neil Strauss' "The Game"
David DeAngelo and his awesomeness.
Larry King
http://www.plentyoffish.com/
Real Social Dynamics
My newly-discovered life.
Women
Work
I'm moving in two years to **************, FL (to be determined).

Oh, and http://mrawesomeandthegirl.blogspot.com/

-----------------------------------------

REST YOUR WEARY HEAD

Darling, rest your weary head.
Come on, nothing's under the bed.
I'll stay and watch you sleep if you want.

I promise I won't make a sound.
You won't even know I'm there.
While I start to dream myself.

Nothing's coming after you
While I'm watching over you.

There's a movement underneath
And a language that the body speaks that's
louder than any word can say.

There's sunshine on all things.
And flowers that grow on trees.
And way too many things
That make me smile this way.

-----------------------

As always, the link is http://music.podshow.com/music/listeners/artistdetails.php?BandHash=8ce0e60a91defafd9b4281be271e6701

Love and Ciao,

Trevor.

No comments: